RAW SHELF ONLY - This item is NOT powder coated.
THE SIDE MODULAR STORAGE PANELS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
2-6 Week Lead Time
Rago Fabrication 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Modular Storage Panel Shelf was designed to allow you to have additional space in your 4Runner. You can attach your trail gear using a variety of attachment systems including a variety of tactical solutions. This system is easy to install and does not require any drilling or altering of your vehicle. You must have the Rago Modular Storage Panels (Pair) to use this item. The MSP System was not designed to fit 4Runners with the 3rd Row seat.
Raw steel is susceptible to weather and will rust under normal conditions. The product leaves our facility in raw steel form and is not rusted when manufactured. Surface rust maybe present when delivered. These panels are intended to be cleaned and coated once delivered to the customer. As this is RAW Steel, you have the ability to have your local powder coater customize your shelf to your preferred color.
The hardware is button-head bolts and no longer the socket-head as shown in the install video. The install is still the same. You will receive 2 longer bolts which will be installed where all 3 pieces connect towards the rear of the shelf. This change is to give you more clearance!
Must have the Modular Storage Panels to install the Shelf. Get your Modular Storage Panels here!
EXPERIENCE the Rago Difference
- Made in the USA
- No Drilling Required
- Raw Steel - NOT Powder Coated
- Modular Storage Side Panels are Sold Separately
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent 1/8" Cold Rolled Steel
- Works with Quick Fist System
- Hand Sanded to Ensure a Even Surface
- Designed by Rago Fabrication - Veteran Family Owned Business
* Raw steel plate is susceptible to weather and will rust under normal conditions. The product leaves our facility in raw steel form and is not rusted when manufactured. Surface rust maybe present when delivered. These panels are intended to be cleaned and coated once delivered to the customer.