JALAMA ROOF TOP TENT
The Jalama roof top tent is a wonderful choice for those that don't have the want or need for an enclosed overhang. Read more about our innovative RTT designs on our Features page.
Free shipping in the lower 48!! To nearest freight terminal or business address. Residential and lift gate service add $90
Tent body: 400g rip-stop poly-cotton breathable canvas,dual stitched and weather taped seams, UV and mold resistant, waterproof coating
Rainfly: 420D Polyester Oxford, waterproof, mold resistant and UV protected, elevated rainfly with reinforced rainfly mounts
Seasons: 4, with our 400g canvas, your tent will stand up to the weather and keep you warm and comfortable inside, summer, fall,winter,and spring.
Mattress: 3" thick high-density foam with a removable/washable cotton cover
Travel cover: 1200D Heavy duty pvc, UV protected and waterproof
Base: Aluminum frame, aluminum sheeting, fire retardant insulation
Sleeping capacity: 3
Weight empty: 130lbs
Weight capacity: 600lbs
Ladder: sliding aluminum, extensions available in our accessories section
Size closed: 56"wide X 48"long X 15.5"tall
Size open: 56"wide X 96"long X 50" tall
Sleeping area/mattress size: 56"wide X 96"long
Why a RTT?(Roof top tent)?:
- Ease of use, all you have to do is arrive and open it. No more fighting with tent poles and broken or missing parts that got lost or left behind. Don't get us wrong, all forms of camping are wonderful ways to get outdoors. Our HIT™ tents and accessories just elevate your experience to the next level!
- Whole new point of view when you open your windows and see the world around you from your vantage point on top of your vehicle or trailer. Remember that tree fort when we were kids? Multiply that by a cool factor of 10 and you're starting to get the picture. One use and you will be asking yourself why you didn't buy one of these sooner.
- Rocks, roots, mud etc, are no longer an issue. Superior protection from the elements compared to a standard tent. As long as you get your vehicle level the ground can be uneven and you will not even know.
- Safe from snakes, spiders, scorpions and other creatures that could normally come right in if your tent was on the ground.
- Make camp anywhere you can park. Opens up a whole new option anytime you travel. And be ready to camp at a moments notice if you leave it mounted year round.
- Will fit on any vehicle with a roof rack or aftermarket bars such as Thule or Yakima for example. From a Prius to a Suburban and everything in between. These truly let anyone become the explorer they've always dreamed about.
- Whether you live in a big city or out in the country far from the urban environment HIT™ tents and accessories will put the outdoors at your fingertips ready for adventure at a moments notice.
- Much smaller than a travel trailer or RV and a fraction of the cost.
Who can use these?
- Anyone. If you have a vehicle whether its a small car or extreme offroad or expedition rig, Our products will work for you.
- Surfers, fishermen,hunters,nature enthusiasts,beach lovers,overlanders, literally anybody. If you like or want to get outdoors and have the finest sleeping and shelter accommodations then we can help. You don't have to be an extreme rock crawler or survivalist. Maybe you just want to take your car and escape the city life and get away from your desk for a few days. From the beach to the most remote locations and everywhere in between we are here to help.
Hinterland Industries Tents (HIT™) provides a 2 year manufacturers warranty on our roof top tents (RTTs). This covers any defects in material or manufacturing. HIT™ will repair or replace at our discretion any items that prove to be defective at no cost to you. This does not extend to normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes sustained during use or damage caused by improper use, improper cleaning, or improper storage. If the whole tent needs to be returned for repair/replacement or inspection, the costs and liability associated with that is the responsibility of the customer.
We Also Recommend