Baja Designs LP9 Series
A design that was inspired by Baja Designs’ legendary 8" La Paz HID; The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
The LP9 utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce up to 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT provides an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light (Pro and Racer Editions only), low, and high power mode, the LP9 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Available in a Sport model for most every-day enthusiasts, a Pro model for those that need the extra forward projecting lumens and intensity, and a Racer Edition configuration that is designed for the demands of high speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances. All models feature uService technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
- Baja Designs LP9 Patch
- Baja Designs- LP9 Pro, Driving/Combo
- Baja Designs- LP9 Sport, LED Driving/Combo
- Baja Designs- LP9 Pro, Driving/Combo, Amber
- Baja Designs- LP9 Pro, Spot
- Baja Designs- LP9 Sport, LED Spot
- Baja Designs- LP9 Sport, LED Driving/Combo, Amber
- Baja Designs- LP9 Pro, Spot, Amber
- Baja Designs LP9, Racer Edition, Amber
- Baja Designs- LP9 Sport, LED Spot, Amber
- Baja Designs LP9, Racer Edition, LED