Ordered this for my 2020 4runner TRD Pro before I had the vehicle in the driveway. Product was received well packaged and the coating was applied well. Install was easy and it holds all my gear just like I wanted. The extra storage is much needed when carrying extra gear but dont want to waist the floor space, and it has come in handy when mounting my radio communication units as well. I also will keep my rifle case on top of the shelf which keeps it secured and tucked out of sight from people looking in. Highly recommend this product and would order it again if something ever happens to it..
Just finished installing and I couldn't be happier. Now the back of my 4Runner is clutter free once again. Able to store everything I previously had in a rolling tool box on the shelf and haven't even begun to hang gear on the side panels. Extremely well made and I have no doubt it will hold up for many years to come. One happy customer!! 🤘
easy to install with the side panels. no rattle or squaking sounds when driving. excellent product would buy again.
Look, I'll be honest, I'm stoked to have this installed and ready. But after delays from both Rago (powdercoat) and UPS, I was hoping for an easy install.
A few things I like out of the box:
1. Powdercoat looks great
2. So far, fitment is good during install
3. Going to be super useful when I get it all assembled and dialed in.
On to my frustrations:
1. The hardware is different from my sidepanels. Different allen key size AND different wrench sizes were needed despite matching thread counts. This should be standardized.
2. Lack of "Bill of Parts". First thing I do with a new install is to unbox and count my hardware against the list of parts. Rago provides no such list.
3. Lack of written instructions. A step by step guide should be included, or at Least a slip of paper with the link to the youtube video. As it stands, the youtube video for this product isn't the most clear and is full of random wheeling shots instead of an install. Its all text and music, so you also don't have anyone explaining their process like some other videos have.
I'm sure when you ask me in a couple months if I thought this was a good purchase, I'd say yes, 10/10. But for now, 3 stars. There has been more headache than was really necessary for this product so far.
We own both the MSP and Shelf and couldn't be happier! We kept finding ourselves pressed for storage as we continued to carry more gear for overlanding and offroading in the back of our 4Runner. We originally started with the MSP which did a great job holding some of our recovery gear, but when we added a drawer system w/ fridge (not pictured) to the back of rig we wanted to maximize our storage space. Enter Rago's shelf system! We've been able to store all of our extra bedding, towels, pillows and other small lightweight items high up in what would otherwise be unused space. I love that it also doesn't impede the visibility out of the back window. Overall, very pleased with Rago's MSP and shelf system -- highly recommended!